Have you debated getting weight loss surgery? You yearn to shed pounds, but going under the knife is intimidating. But getting a toned booty and washboard abs isn’t just for gym freaks and plastic surgery addicts.
Introducing body contouring. Body contouring has been a surgical procedure. But advancements provide body contouring results without surgery.* There are multiple different body contouring methods that are non invasive.
And the best part? Body contouring helps keep off fat for good. Body contouring has many benefits; it’s quick, painless, and effective.*
Ready to target fat cells for good? Read this guide to understand non invasive body contouring.
What is Non Invasive Body Contouring?
Unlike traditional plastic surgery, body contouring uses non-surgical procedures to achieve weight loss.
Body contouring method targets fat cells. All patients should continue a proper diet plan and exercise regimen, but body contouring helps increase fat loss results.*
Each body contouring method is different. They use different techniques and equipment. But all body contouring vary in effectiveness and affordability.
Body Contouring Methods
In the past couple of decades, non invasive body contouring developed into a huge industry. Different clinics formed to provide a plethora of body contouring methods. These include:
- Radiofrequency — skin and tissues are heated with radiofrequency waves, causing fat cell apoptosis.
- Cryolipolysis — this method freezes fat cells to achieve apoptosis.*
- High intensity focused ultrasound — uses focused ultrasound to create fat cell necrosis, which results in fat reduction and tightening.*
- Low-level laser therapy — you’re exposed to low-level laser which targets stubborn fat areas and painlessly emulsifies the fat under your skin. Our bodies then remove the fat from the area.
- Deoxycholic acid — deoxycholic acid is injected into areas of fat, causing adipocyte apoptosis.
Each method works is different for each patient. Each patient also has their own preference. Always discuss options with a professional.
Where Body Contouring Treats
Losing fat is different for each patient. Some patients are obese and need to lose mass amounts of fat to become healthy. Others have small problem areas they don’t like. Body contouring treats many fat loss problems.*
Here are some of the most common areas:
- Excess fat on the lower face and neck
- Fat cells and cellulite around the thighs and buttocks
- Extra mass around the hips and lower back
- Extra fat cells around the abdomen and “love handles”
No matter how much fat you have in these regions, non invasive body contouring can help you lose fat.*
Does Body Contouring Work?
Each body contouring method targets fat, by different means and measures.
But each patient reacts to the procedures in a different manner. Plenty of patients experience great results, but there are always risks.* You should still conduct research and discuss the details with your clinician.
Keep in mind, body contouring isn’t magic. Always stick to a good diet and exercise regimen.
Improve Your Body with Body Contouring
Non invasive body contouring with low-level laser is improving in many areas. Most recently, the Zerona-Z6 OTC Laser received an overall body contouring indication from the FDA.
There are several ways to achieve fat loss without invasive surgery. Plenty of clients are raving about body contouring benefits. Will you be the next body contouring client?
Discover more benefits of the fat loss laser with us today.*
Last Updated on March 22, 2021 by zerona